Switzer Performance For GEN2 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've put 15k miles on my Switzer P800 build. All bolt on, pump gas. Makes 776 whp. I've never had a single issue.....just sayin' [emoji48]

GTR is clean. I had one and loved it. Had a f80 m3 tuned in e85 making 700whp. That was fun.

I wish there was a way to have these trucks use e85 tune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shockm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GTR is clean. I had one and loved it. Had a f80 m3 tuned in e85 making 700whp. That was fun.

I wish there was a way to have these trucks use e85 tune

Maybe Switzer will figure out an e85 setup.

stupid_rope

Reaction score
As someone who blew up a 6.7 powerstroke with a SCT4 and a bit of heavy foot, I'm cautiously excited for this.

stupid_rope

Reaction score
Was that a canned SCT tune or someone else's tune?

Out of respect for the company who sold the product and the company that made the tunes, I will just say that after many months the tuners acknowledged an issue and the distributor refunded my money for the SCT4.

Rudy's Diesel Performance was the distributor and they are a stand up company.

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Switzer has their new turbos in the test truck! In the comments he mentions they are customized Gen 2 Garretts but doesn't say how big.

Update on our 2017 Ford Raptor project:
So far everything is coming together very well. The new turbochargers are fitted.
All of the intake and intercooler plumbing is now finished complete with all of the fittings necessary to reconnect all of the oem emissions hoses.
We are finishing up the needed exhaust bits and fitting the truck with high flow catalysts.
We have addressed the fuel delivery and have changed to higher flowing port injectors.
Soon, we will be getting to the tricky part ... the tuning!

1U2U5ci.jpg

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watching this with big eyes.

BBLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Following this closely, but very surprised no other tuners are going down this same path now that we're in the second model year.