Switching from a 22 to a 23. Offered an avalanche grey or azure grey even trade.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got offered an even trade for my 22 which I just got in late October. I only have 1,500 miles. 37 pkg. blue interior antimatter blue. Can y’all post pictures of both colors with 37pkg. Both I got offered are 37pkg with blue interior debating which color, and If I should even make the switch.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got offered an even trade for my 22 which I just got in late October. I only have 1,500 miles. 37 pkg. blue interior antimatter blue. Can y’all post pictures of both colors with 37pkg. Both I got offered are 37pkg with blue interior debating which color, and If I should even make the switch.
Is your Raptor a 37? If so why? If not do it!!

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you not if it’s a supposed even trade? Wb TTL and fees etc, would you be out much more?

Seems like a no brainer

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does the dealer stand to gain in trading a used truck for a new truck straight across?
What do you gain?
I’m not sure to be quite honest. It’s same dealership I got my 22 from. I would gain some money for upgrades but then again I already put 4k worth of items in the truck so it really comes down to the color.

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you not if it’s a supposed even trade? Wb TTL and fees etc, would you be out much more?

Seems like a no brainer
We haven’t ran all the numbers down but from what I got I would gain some money. Which is good but I’m still debating. I have till Saturday so.