Switch-Pros Master Off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to set up #8 switch that is not being used into a master off switch that will shut off all on switches

I’m looking to kill all the lights when on a 2 lane highway and suddenly a vehicle pops up in the on coming lane

@Swarfworks I’m running your angled overhead mount. Does Switch-Pros new RCR-Touch 8 trim piece fit in your existing mount?

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a thought - was talking to the sPOD guys at SEMA and they said you can wire your OEM highbeams stalk to their device, and set it up to switch off your offroad lights. Seemed like the most intuitive way to do it plus you don't have to take your hands off the wheel, but might take some research to implement. I'm ordering a switch pros today so I'll know more next week.

OP
OP
J

Joey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a thought - was talking to the sPOD guys at SEMA and they said you can wire your OEM highbeams stalk to their device, and set it up to switch off your offroad lights. Seemed like the most intuitive way to do it plus you don't have to take your hands off the wheel, but might take some research to implement. I'm ordering a switch pros today so I'll know more next week.

That’s easy to do with the SwitchPros units except I’ve got led headlights as that throws a monkey wrench into thing as they are low voltage

I had a Spod and the Switch-Pros is light years ahead

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aw bummer. I have LED too and hoping to use the high beam trick.
Regarding your question - as they described it, you can program one of the buttons to kill any of the others.