Swing out rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taco_drifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm coming from a relatively built 2nd gen Tacoma and one of my favorite things on that truck was a swing out tire/fuel carrier rear bumper. I haven't found any examples for a 2nd gen raptor/13th gen F150. Is anyone aware of one or someone who is willing to do a one off?

PlainJane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG-9371.jpg

This one goes into the tow hitch.

https://wilcooffroad.com/shop/hitchgate-max/

Geoffmp

Reaction score
I have been interest and looking for the same thing. Also a winch capable front bumper. Saw a C4 Fab front bumper on their Instagram but it's not on their website.

Bulldog82

Reaction score
Fab4 has the Premium, pre-runner that takes up to a 12K winch. Nice fit, easy to install, and heavy duty. No changes to inter-cooler, and only minor trial on front dam. Includes bumper mount lights. It also has the ACC bracket to relocate the radar sensor.

OP
OP
T

taco_drifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been interest and looking for the same thing. Also a winch capable front bumper. Saw a C4 Fab front bumper on their Instagram but it's not on their website.
Same. I would've liked a winch for this day in Baja. Doing that recovery with a Wilco hitchgate would've been a challenge as well as I eventually turned my truck around to drag him out of the ravine that trail was in.

DQRZCvB.jpg

Geoffmp

Reaction score
I really like the look and latch mechanism of the Expedition One rear bumpers. Wish they would make something for our trucks!

OP
OP
T

taco_drifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the look and latch mechanism of the Expedition One rear bumpers. Wish they would make something for our trucks!
Same. Expedition One has enough demand, someone just needs to leave their truck with them for 6 weeks so they can build a prototype. I'm in an F-150 so probably not the best candidate.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Fab Fours bumper doesn't require you to move the intercooler, it does however cut off all air to the OE intercooler location, which is why I have a Fab Four rear premium bumper and a Buckstop front winch bumper that has more cooling inlet that the OE bumper. https://www.buckstopinc.com/classic-1.html The Buckstop bumper is made of aluminum with a steel winch tray and tubular grill guard, so it does save a bunch of weight and can still accommodate Warn winches.