Sway bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone upgraded their front and rear sway bars ?
I believe it's 7743 and 7704

And who has the best prices..sucks I'm in Canada

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Theres booths feeling on it. I personally don't find it any different on highway. I haven't ever had it feel unstable or twitchy. Granted on highway I haven't been up much over 150km/hr. Off road I like how it corners. I find it feels more planted. I think just due to the wheels being able to work independent of each other not linked/limited by the sway bar. Granted I'm not desert running. Im more in the mountains. Fire/ forestery roads ect. They allow for 100km/hr + speeds with ease.

Nice thing bout the sway bar is how easy it is to remove to try it out and see how it feels for you.

Note I'm set at mid perch.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Theres booths feeling on it. I personally don't find it any different on highway. I haven't ever had it feel unstable or twitchy. Granted on highway I haven't been up much over 150km/hr. Off road I like how it corners. I find it feels more planted. I think just due to the wheels being able to work independent of each other not linked/limited by the sway bar. Granted I'm not desert running. Im more in the mountains. Fire/ forestery roads ect. They allow for 100km/hr + speeds with ease.

Nice thing bout the sway bar is how easy it is to remove to try it out and see how it feels for you.

Note I'm set at mid perch.

Thanks I'll take a look, I think on my 2014 F150 it was just four bolts.

deadlysilent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine’s floating with out the sway bar... definitely a better feel. Don’t get me wrong, the raptor handles like a 8k lb go-kart. But, with the sway bar off, the little extra roll makes the truck have better feel when cornering. Not looking to do a time attack in my truck but it did free up a little extra free travel.

Sway bar= Spare scrap metal for more beer cans