Sway Bar End Links?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I put on some Alcons today and noticed my Sway Bar End Links are pretty jacked up, boots torn etc. Looks like a **** design if you ask me. Any aftermarket units that might last more than 25k miles? TIA.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
We slapped some Moog's on the 2010 last week, no idea if they are better than OEM. I would avoid any heim joint ones if they make them, the get sloppy pretty quick. I have 76k on my 18, I assume they are still tight, I don't sense any clunking or banging, so haven't checked the boots. YMMV

OP
OP
nikhsub1

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We slapped some Moog's on the 2010 last week, no idea if they are better than OEM. I would avoid any heim joint ones if they make them, the get sloppy pretty quick. I have 76k on my 18, I assume they are still tight, I don't sense any clunking or banging, so haven't checked the boots. YMMV
I ordered the gen 1 moog units from amazon. If they don’t fit i’ll send them back and just go oem.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Well the Gen 1 moog units definitely don't fit, they are way too long. Ordered some OEM end links...
Do you have a gen 2 or Gen 1? I hope I didn't mis-speak, but we put Moog links on our Gen 1. The stock links on our Gen 2 are still good.