Sway Bar End Links (aftermarket?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zudnic

Reaction score
I'm getting that clunky rattle in my front end ('19 SCREW). It sounds and feels like it's sway bar related. I was going to replace the end links with OEM parts. But I'm wondering if 1. there is an aftermarket option & 2. is there a significant advantage to going to aftermarket or sticking with factory.

Look forward to hearing some opinions.

Thanks!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get a clook type of sound if I hit flat speed bumps at 30+ on one block not far from my house. I mean quiet below 30 but just over 30 it’s noise and can feel it below my feet it seems. Only 16k and I have observed this for several thousand miles already. Just normal suspension noise or possibly a bad end link bushing on the sway bar?

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get a clook type of sound if I hit flat speed bumps at 30+ on one block not far from my house. I mean quiet below 30 but just over 30 it’s noise and can feel it below my feet it seems. Only 16k and I have observed this for several thousand miles already. Just normal suspension noise or possibly a bad end link bushing on the sway bar?

Get under the truck and grab a good hold of the end link. Give a pull back and forth.

Any play? It’s pooched.

Neil Casa

Reaction score
Mine were junk at 15k. I just bought new ones and pulled back the dust covers and loaded them up with red grease. Have 15k on them now with no issues. It was worth the money in my eyes not have the issues every 15-20k.
Neil

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
someone is making removable sway links just like they make for jeeps.

I want to say that it was evil mfg that was making them.

Someone is.

I havent had a sway bar in a couple years. TBH, I'd just unbolt them and zip tie them up when you go offroad.

Or just sack up and ditch the sway bar altogether.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m going to ha e to get under there tomorrow and give things a tug.

How badly does sway bars affect the suspension for off-road performance? I imagine it slows down the suspension and pushes on one side as you may not want off roading.

Think I read Ford equipped the Bronco with electronic sway bar detach. I thought this tech would see its way to the Gen 3 Raptor. But in some ways they kept the Raptor simple for better or worse.

1Chino

Reaction score
I think it’s GJ Motorsports making quick disconnect sway bar links. I think pre order only right now

OP
OP
zudnic

zudnic

Reaction score
Mine were junk at 15k. I just bought new ones and pulled back the dust covers and loaded them up with red grease. Have 15k on them now with no issues. It was worth the money in my eyes not have the issues every 15-20k.
Neil

Gervais is covering them under warranty on Friday. But I like your idea w the red grease. Belt and suspenders!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xlr8r