Sway-A-Way 2.5" Replacement Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was very interested when I first read this thread, then realized it was originally from 2012

Sway Away is my neighbor so they spoke with me about this back in 2012 and asked for me to make a post about them coming out. Not sure why it took so long but I believe they now have the kit available in 2.5" and 3.0. I'll find out and hope to get something posted.

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool it would be great to see some info. I went to their site but not sure if they are setup for our trucks.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just went and had a meeting with Sway Away. They are right at the point of getting their Raptor shocks and bump stops available for purchase. They will be sending me a write up and images of the suspension components. I will post everything as soon as they send it. They will have both 2.5" shocks and 3.0" shocks available.

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sway Away is my neighbor so they spoke with me about this back in 2012 and asked for me to make a post about them coming out. Not sure why it took so long but I believe they now have the kit available in 2.5" and 3.0. I'll find out and hope to get something posted.

Update?