Swarfworks Winch Mount Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

18raptorCO

Reaction score
Anyone running the Swarfworks winch mount kit with the OEM bumper? I am not overwhelmed with current aftermarket bumper options so I am wondering if any one has an input with regards to this kit? It seems you have to upgrade to a race intercooler whether you go with this kit or a winch bumper.

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this setup installed. You are correct that you need to relocate the intercooler as the winch goes where it used to reside.

I can share some additional photos and such later today or look me up on Facebook - Paul Haskew in one of the Raptor groups, or on Instagram - @paulhaskew1.

A75A88ED-2694-469F-ABD5-378DB24288C0.jpg

AA275EF3-C901-4ED1-A5BE-E65C479B3E33.jpg

0C14FB5D-6998-4FE2-BB03-15F70ADBF7DF.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

18raptorCO

Reaction score
Thanks paulhaskew! Did you move the stock intercooler or did you get the race intercooler that Swarfworks lists as necessary?

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Swarfworks winch mount is a great kit and has received a lot of positive feedback from our customers. As mentioned, you do need to purchase an aftermarket intercooler in order to make room for the winch and the mount itself. Intercoolers like Wagner or Whipple will not work as they mount lower in the truck like that of the OEM intercooler. You'd need to go with an intercooler that mounts up behind the front grill like Full Race, the ADD intercooler by AFE or even RPG Offroad has an new option as well.

The next batch of winch mounts will be ready to ship out in about a week.

Link ---->>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS

g4wsuN9.jpg

tkZxQ5a.jpg

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had mine installed as well and also used the full race intercooler and a Warn Zeon Platinum 12s winch.
You cant go wrong with their winch mount behind the OEM bumper.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love it! It looks really clean. Any issues running the race intercooler?

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no issues. you will need the full race intercooler in order to install the winch and winch mount

OP
OP

18raptorCO

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks everyone for the info! I have opted to start with perch collars, deavers, and bump stops. I will revisit this winch set up in a few months!