GEN 2 Swarfworks Elite Light Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Siebuhr

Reaction score
Just wanted everyone to know that Swarfworks has a great light mount for the Baja Design lights that works with the factory bumper system (No moving intercooler - which is what I was trying to avoid).

The installation was very easy, it is incredibly strong and stable... and of course looks fantastic afterwards.

Raptor1.jpeg

Raptor2.jpg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I thought this was a customer of ours truck at first, lol. He originally had the N-Fab mount (to hold him over while he waited for his Swarfworks one). He has a few more lights then you though :) This is an older photo before he swapped out the N-Fab for his Swarfworks

upload_2020-11-22_11-9-32.png

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It doesn't interfere with it. But I don't show you ordering anything from us so not quite sure what you ordered?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I thought this was a customer of ours truck at first, lol. He originally had the N-Fab mount (to hold him over while he waited for his Swarfworks one). He has a few more lights then you though :) This is an older photo before he swapped out the N-Fab for his Swarfworks

View attachment 156549
Guessing dude doesn’t tow or beat on the truck hard. Not much unobstructed air getting to the radiator there.

I did the Nfab bar and like it. I left the center empty to preserve camera function and provide a convenient step to check the oil from :)