SVTOffroad.com is merging with FordRaptorForum.com!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikelivingstrong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had actually caught wind of this on SVTO when they posted it over there and sent a PM to one of the mods asking what was going on. Im excited about this and think it is a smart move for both websites. Welcome to all the SVTO guys!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's just something about "SVT" in a title. I love it. Maybe we can be like "SVTFRF" or "FRFSVT", "SVTOFRF", "FRFSVTO".

Hmm... Now I'm getting ancy to see if there is EVER a possibility of us being absorbed into SVTPerformance.com. That site is HUGE.

Banned
Reaction score
I think keeping Fordraptororum.com would be nice

-Sent from my iPhone

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
There's just something about "SVT" in a title. I love it. Maybe we can be like "SVTFRF" or "FRFSVT", "SVTOFRF", "FRFSVTO".

Hmm... Now I'm getting ancy to see if there is EVER a possibility of us being absorbed into SVTPerformance.com. That site is HUGE.

our url is the #1 url for a ford raptor forum changing it to anything else would be hurting our SEO

Banned
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. Could also have another that redirects to here.

-Sent from my iPhone

Banned
Reaction score
so what happens if a member here, has the same username as a member over there?