SVTOffroad.com is merging with FordRaptorForum.com!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
So with all the new members coming over, I get to be a mod right? Right guys?

-Sent from my iPhone

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Cool... but please get rid of the dumb SVTOffroad News Bot. That thing is beyond annoying.
No news bot, you have BDRAG instead.
Nice, have always liked SVTO! Good luck with the merger, that has to be a brutal ordeal, unless VB provides tools to figure it out (like checking if two same-named accounts are registered to same email and what-not).

Nslookup suggests it's already running on the same server as gmfullsize.com...that's a *huge* site by comparison.
IMPEX is the program, although it's still a lot of work...and we're gonna have to get creative going from vB 4 to vB 3. Yes, Shaggy has about 30 other forums so server space isn't an issue.
I bet Birdman and the other FRF admins are now milllionaires.
still hoping i can afford my gas bill this winter, i wish.
So with all the new members coming over, I get to be a mod right? Right guys?

-Sent from my iPhone
the best you can hope for is a Pink username.

Banned
Reaction score
Haha I'm just kidding....

How's about a bright purple instead

-Sent from my iPhone

Trig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hiya Trig. Still can't wait to see that freaking beautiful bumper/LED light combo setup on your rig. Did I read right that it shipped today??

The staff here has honored me (sincerely) by asking that I stay involved from a moderation standpoint. I'm more than happy to lend a hand where and when I can, even though I think its pretty clear these guys know what they're doing and that they do it really well.

If I can help as an admin at some point down the road, that's cool with me too but for now I'm really just glad to be here, to be involved and to maybe help in some small way this combined community achieve its full potential. :peace:

It did ship today, and it should get here Wednesday. I'll post pics as soon as its installed. I can't wait. It's gonna be awesome!:peace:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats to FRF and SVTO for a marriage of convenience and mutual benefit.

You guys gonna bring over the forums from SVTO that you don't have here? (I can't find any forums about past expeditions and upcoming trips).

Looking forward to this getting done. :waytogo:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I like this news. I am also a member over there, but the site never was really active and I spent all of my time over here anyway.

Looking forward to the big merger!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Congrats to FRF and SVTO for a marriage of convenience and mutual benefit.

You guys gonna bring over the forums from SVTO that you don't have here? (I can't find any forums about past expeditions and upcoming trips).

Looking forward to this getting done. :waytogo:

any threads/forums that will merge to here will go to their respective forums, if there are forums or categories we don't have here already, we will likely import the entire forum to create a new one.