SVTOffroad.com is merging with FordRaptorForum.com!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow this will be awesome. Little suggestion, the servers may need upgraded due to the much higher activity.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Nice, have always liked SVTO! Good luck with the merger, that has to be a brutal ordeal, unless VB provides tools to figure it out (like checking if two same-named accounts are registered to same email and what-not).

There won't be any issues like that.

Nslookup suggests it's already running on the same server as gmfullsize.com...that's a *huge* site by comparison.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You gonna be admin over here too, J?
Hiya Trig. Still can't wait to see that freaking beautiful bumper/LED light combo setup on your rig. Did I read right that it shipped today??

The staff here has honored me (sincerely) by asking that I stay involved from a moderation standpoint. I'm more than happy to lend a hand where and when I can, even though I think its pretty clear these guys know what they're doing and that they do it really well.

If I can help as an admin at some point down the road, that's cool with me too but for now I'm really just glad to be here, to be involved and to maybe help in some small way this combined community achieve its full potential. :peace: