SVTOffroad.com is merging with FordRaptorForum.com!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
ok all the user groups are cleaned up, and about half the threads are moved to where they belong. i'm late for Thanksgiving dinner. finish up later!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks Birdy for handling that! I was up late getting svtoffroad downgraded from vb4 to vb3(which I was amazed could work) and transferred here. Glad it all worked out!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What was the big thing with 4 vs 3 or 3 vs 4? Why not upgrade this one at the same time? I'm sure it was covered, so tell me to screw off if you want, I don't care. :D

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
What was the big thing with 4 vs 3 or 3 vs 4? Why not upgrade this one at the same time? I'm sure it was covered, so tell me to screw off if you want, I don't care. :D

because nobody(shaggy or i) like vb4, and we would have to have an entirely new site skin designed.

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah 4 I'm not a fan of. Glad you guys stuck with this one.

-Sent from my iPhone

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I am still not a big fan of vb4. Its not bad, but I still love me some vb3. I wasn't sure I could downgrade svtoffroad but I guess you can. The only thing we lost in the downgrade were attachments. Not big deal, we may have the members that posted up great info threads that used attachments to add them back up again.