SVT vehicle maintenance loaner vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoHerd2000

Reaction score
Damn I wish I'd known this was in print.
I don't think I was ever offered a loaner in the 9+ years of taking my 2014 truck to the dealer.

This is such an underrated part of buying luxury segment automobiles.
BMW dealer lets me pick what loaner I want for the day(s).
I get that it's not "free" but taking the hassle out of arranging transportation is worth it.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think I was ever offered a loaner in the 9+ years of taking my 2014 truck to the dealer.

I get that it's not "free" but taking the hassle out of arranging transportation is worth it.
The SVT loaner/benefits program did not apply to Gen 1 Raptor.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score

When i bought my Gen 1 in 2010 my best friend was the main guy at a lexus dealership in Scottsdale . I dropped it off at lexus and got best window tint available at the time . I got a loaner lexus for the evening and next day .

GoHerd2000

Reaction score
When i bought my Gen 1 in 2010 my best friend was the main guy at a lexus dealership in Scottsdale . I dropped it off at lexus and got best window tint available at the time . I got a loaner lexus for the evening and next day .

My best loaner story - bought a M2C and was notified on the day I was picking it up there was a "stop delivery" from BMW for something in the owners manual.
They gave me a 740 for what ended up being a month. Excellent customer service.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if he is correct....then yes based off of principal alone I get it, but if its based off of the fact that he also has documentation that proves this. Then Ford needs to do what they said they would Again if he is 100% correct on this. I'm not a poop house lawyer so again my opinion.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I own 2 SVTs. Im gonna try this "free loaner" thing and see what happens... of wait. I already know....