svt raptor noise from rear (1500 m)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2010 svt raptor 5.4 base model and i am now after only 1400 miles starting to hear a clanking sound from the rear of the truck while pulling into the drive or on ruff terrain(parking lot ect). The truck hasn't been off road yet and i am very worried about the dealer saying it is a normal noise for it is not. when you go to the rear of the truck and shack from left to right it sounds like the bed is loose or something inside the rear end has a lot of play. Can you guys help me on the steps i need to go through to make shore this problem is taken seriously for i have put only 1400 road miles and purchased with 100 miles from the dealer and cannot except such a terrible noise.Also is thier any other instances of this same noise from other raptors for i went to the local dealer and shook their truck and no noise at all. thanks guys todd beckett