SVT License Plate Frames

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found these on Ebay. They're pretty cool as far as I'm concerned. I could not resist getting two for the heck of it.

I have never seen those in the wild. My uncle had the first ford lightning they made and it came with those frames.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
personally i miss the SVT badges. Never was a Ford guy per say, but loved SVT, when you saw SVt you knew it was some good shizz.
Nothing wrong with Ford performance trucks/cars though.
Hell yeah man... I walk out to the garage and every single time i look at my SVT Cobra and Focus... memories.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell yeah man... I walk out to the garage and every single time i look at my SVT Cobra and Focus... memories.
Had a 2003 SVT focus for eight years, put a Jackson Racing supercharger on and ford Racing did the tune and it ran prefect from day one. It was so fun and ran like a scalded dog. Fond memories

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a 2003 SVT focus for eight years, put a Jackson Racing supercharger on and ford Racing did the tune and it ran prefect from day one. It was so fun and ran like a scalded dog. Fond memories
Get outta town. My 03 has a Jackson Racing supercharger installed by dealer from day 1. Just turned 18k miles. F94DD7FE-AB15-4C9A-8CF6-7E04703E042B.jpeg