SVCOFFROAD C.A.S. Coil Adjustment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thepro8

Reaction score
Free... do it in your garage with hand tools

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t really have the time. Started a new job and moving cross country. Not to mention 2 little kids

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Around $500 without an alignment .
It was the first time they installed one.
Desert Rat in PHX

Mine was $420 with no alignment. I've had quotes that high too though. It's surprisingly difficult to find a shop to perform the install. The N2 scares them off.

I'm with you, got a toddler and had a baby due in a couple weeks so ended up ponying it up to have it installed.

Think I'm going to install the deavers and SVC bump stop kit myself, if I can find time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Qnardacci

Reaction score
Mine was $420 with no alignment. I've had quotes that high too though. It's surprisingly difficult to find a shop to perform the install. The N2 scares them off.

I'm with you, got a toddler and had a baby due in a couple weeks so ended up ponying it up to have it installed.

Think I'm going to install the deavers and SVC bump stop kit myself, if I can find time.

I took it to the Ford dealer quick stop for the alignment. 84 bucks and 15 min later they said it was just slightly off.
I asked the mechanic about the catch can. He said if Ford doesn’t sell it or already have it installed than they won’t support it and if anything down the road goes wrong my warranty won’t be covered. So I guess I won’t be doing that mod

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone install this and then adjust for more lift after? Do you just lift the front end up and crank on it? Or do you have to remove the shock to do so? Seems like it would be too hard to adjust under load.

About to add +3 deavers to rear so want to bring the front end up more.

You can use spring compressors and do it on the truck to adjust. Did it for added preload on mine.

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can use spring compressors and do it on the truck to adjust. Did it for added preload on mine.

How the hell did you do that? I was barely able to get it compressed enough to get the top hat back on when they were off the truck.

thepro8

Reaction score
Finally got mine done in Raleigh. Cost me a fortune, but it’s done. Guess one of my fox valves were cross threaded so took more time $1k later it was done and I love it. Although if I were to do it all over again, I’d probably just do a collar and do it myself.

#1LeadFoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started my install today. pretty easy actually.

My only hold up is that i over torqued the schrader valve and snapped it.
Called SVC and they are overnighting me a few extras just in case.

I have one side complete, in about 3 hours taking my time.
Rented 2 sets of spring compressors from autozone last night and no issues.

all this is with hand tools in my garage. Should get the otherside wrapped up tomorrow morning.
Since you installed yourself where did you buy the nitrogen to fill them back up with? Planning on doing mine this weekend