SVCOFFROAD C.A.S. Coil Adjustment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With the new 2017 Raptor hitting dealer showrooms we have been hard at work the past few months developing new products, and improving on our current line-up of high performance products for Fords new flagship F-150, the 2017 Raptor. Ford stepped up their game on this truck with offering Fox 3.0 IBP coil-overs as a factory equipment. As great as these are going to be compared to the old 2.5 IBP shocks, Ford took away one of the main things what we all loved about the original, and that's the ability to adjust ride height. Now there is a solution that doesn't just offer you a simple one height fits all adjustment, such as mid or top perch, or a adding a spacer.

SVCOFFROAD has developed a hybrid system known as C.A.S. Coil-Adjustment-System. Our new C.A.S. System will turn your static front coil-over into a direct drop on threaded body coil-over, basically turning it into a true infinite height adjustable Coil-over as found on all aftermarket 3.0 Systems

Our new C.A.S. System will allow the following

- Infinite height adjustment up to original Top Perch height

- Allow for front end corner balancing

- Allow for finite front suspension adjustments to compensate for added weights. EX: if you add a heavy front bumper with a winch, or you add tons of lights, you don't limit yourself to just one height fits all.

- Designed to fit directly over coil-over

- Manufactured in the U.S.A

So now the fun part, we are looking for three willing participants to allow us to install the new C.A.S. (Coil-Adjustment-System) on their new 2017 Raptor.

2017%20CAS%20Adjustment%202_zps4jicvq6w.jpg

2017%20CAS%20System_zpsj2so9ab4.jpg

Thanks.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool design, now really comes down to cost. While it is great the Gen 2 has 3.0's stock if you are planning on running the truck hard having a 3.0 with a res and better valving/adjustment might be a better option. Now if you don't plan on getting crazy with it this seems like a great idea. Just would hate to waste a bunch of coin on something that will be replaced with a proper set of 3.0's up front.. So just sell them 3.0's instead.. See its a win win...

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm still finalizing pricing for the entire assembly. I should be able to release pricing in about 3-5 days.

With regards to this setup vs a aftermarket 3.0? SilentShooter is 100% correct. There are still huge benefits to running an aftermarket 3.0. This is for the guys and gals that just want a simple mod that makes there already cool truck, just a little bit cooler and more functional.

Jarrett

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in once my truck gets here. keep the good SVC vibe going.

I agree, in order to make this feasible it will be price point critical. you'll have to be in the $350-450 range

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I agree, in order to make this feasible it will be price point critical. you'll have to be in the $350-450 range

I'll make sure to keep these at an affordable price for everyone. Makes no sense to cannibalize the aftermarket 3.0 market.

Jarrett

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

I'll make sure to keep these at an affordable price for everyone. Makes no sense to cannibalize the aftermarket 3.0 market.

Here is an exploded view to show a little more detail of how it works.

cas%20exploded_zpsd4shqh7n.jpg

Jarrett

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the functionality of the design. The only part thay sucks is that you will have to remove the shock from the truck and partially disassemble it in order to install this upgrade. It is a little more work than the TPG and the Baja methods but is gives you the option of adjustability. If they all come out around the same time it would appear that our choices for leveling the truck has gotten more complicated. Choices are a good thing.
Tone