SVC UCAs with OEM beadlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sikvik

Reaction score
Hey friends, quick question before I order.

I am about to install SVC UCAs but know they do not fit with OEM beadlock look wheels since I need 0 offset.

Would a 1” spacer fix this problem? I believe I read somewhere 0.25” would work but can’t seem to find the post.

The one’s I’m looking to purchase.

Thanks in advance!

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1" bolt on spacer will work but you'll have to trim the stud tips so they don't hit the wheel . It's technically .25" shy of +00 but I think SVC leaves a little buffer so +00 is recommended but I've seen slightly higher offsets work. 1.25" spacer would equate to approximately +00.

And if you call BORA direct and tell Lenny Justin at Pacific Wheel sent you he might give you a better deal. He can also tell you exactly how much stud you need to trim with the 1" spacer.

OP
OP
S

Sikvik

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the reply! So would you recommend the 1.25” over the 1” spacer?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Depends on how much poke you want and whether or not you want to trim the tips off the OEM studs. I think 1" clears the SVC UCA with OEM or 12.50 tires though. You might be able to get away with 1.25" spacers and no trimming OEM studs. BORA will know that info though though.