SVC site is up and running!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
AWWW crap this sucks big time...

They are in my back yard. Great maybe they will let me wash cars to pay off my bills...
Someone save me.

Drive over there
ask for one of everything
sell the organs you have spares for (lung, kidney, ******** etc)
we prerunner now

jeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dave thank you for your support! We will be sending parts your way in no time. ! It feels good to be back better then ever!

We appreciate all the support from everyone! There may be a few glitches that need to be worked out with regards to the website! This stuff doesn't happen over night. However, the website will continually grow and Improve as we add more product in the upcoming weeks!

Stay tuned for our forum launch in the next few days!

-Jeff

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dave thank you for your support! We will be sending parts your way in no time. ! It feels good to be back better then ever!

We appreciate all the support from everyone! There may be a few glitches that need to be worked out with regards to the website! This stuff doesn't happen over night. However, the website will continually grow and Improve as we add more product in the upcoming weeks!

Stay tuned for our forum launch in the next few days!

-Jeff

Sounds great Jeff!!! Real happy for you guys!!! BTW send a front bumper also- LOL Love it.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Svcoffroad.com

about time Jarrett....... I see some pretty cool stuff. Happy to so you up and running. Lets get some parts shipping out to the right coast

Ahh the right coast, my native birthplace. Glad to be back Dave it's been way to long since I've posted up, put I feel rejuvenated and ready to go. Let me know what you guys need and we will make it happen

Jarrett