GEN 2 SVC OFFROAD Gen2 Bumpers in stock with free Same day shipping!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to jump your truck again so you can get an up-to-date Avatar picture with your new bumper!

Seriously, that is one of the best looking non-frame cut bumpers I have seen... :biggrin:

Thanks!!! But it definitely requires chopping the frame...

A little less than two months from now, I'll be running the same track where my current avatar pic was taken...hopefully I get it in the air before then tho.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need to jump your truck again so you can get an up-to-date Avatar picture with your new bumper!

Seriously, that is one of the best looking non-frame cut bumpers I have seen... :biggrin:

Pretty sure it is frame cut....

vr4henry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8DD0h2O.jpg

The orange lines are the cut lines. Here are some reference points:

where the yellow circle is, on the top of the rail, there is a square with a nutsert in it. That nutsert is used for the lower IC mounting bracket. you cut just in front of it.

you come straight down, then follow that angle.

Run the cut lines with masking tape, so you can find an index point on both sides to make it match.

Then cut straight across the bottom.

Where the red circle is, you'll trim the "ear" off of the body mount and grind is flush with the frame rail.

As an fyi, if you are running remote resi coilovers, you will probably have to grind down the resi front mounting bracket so you can still bolt it on. ( because there is now an additional thick piece of metal between the nutsert hole and the framerail.

I'm sure SVC has more pervasive instructions out by now, I'd just call them if you need a step by step.

Thanks for pics! Yeah... I love the way these look but holy crap I am not ballsy enough to cut all that off. Wow. I was hoping for a just a "trim here and there" I guess.

dieseldude

Reaction score
Hey SVC OFFROAD
What is the story on the white truck? Did you modify the exhaust tips (obviously missing).
Can you elaborate on what you had to do to change the exhaust for that rear bumper?
Thanks

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey SVC OFFROAD
What is the story on the white truck? Did you modify the exhaust tips (obviously missing).
Can you elaborate on what you had to do to change the exhaust for that rear bumper?
Thanks

We usually cut the exhaust after last hanger where it dumps behind rear diff