GEN 2 SVC Mojave Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for anyone willing to answer. Looking into getting a new front bumper for my 2020 LF. I'm really liking the looks of the SVC Mojave but I currently have 6 rigid radiance scene cubes and on the websites that I've seen the bumper, it says it fits a 30" lightbar. I'm assuming that cubes won't work but spent the last hour searching around to no avail and figured I'd see if anyone has a for sure answer on this.

Worst case I go with it and order a lightbar and sell the rigid lights on here, or go with another frame cut option.

TIA

TheTeej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think it’s more a matter of mounting points than anything else. If the cubes are the same size you could ask svc to weld some tabs in. Personally I’d likely just go with the bar. Less hassle.

give SVC a call tomorrow. They’ll give you an answer.

OP
OP
WoahItsRob

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll hit them up this week, thanks for the advice. Once I get it figured out ill post up here for anyone else looking for the same answer

OP
OP
WoahItsRob

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the email response from SVC

"Thank you for the interest in the Mojave front bumper. Due to the design of the bumper we are only able to put a light bar in the center of this bumper. On the baja bumper we are able to tab it for different light setups.
Please let me know if you have any other questions we can help answer."