SVC mid travel w/o shocks $7400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if that's a good deal. Correct me if I'm wrong, but $7,400 + an additional $7,200 for the fox shocks is $14,600 before shipping and tax..
Full mid travel kit is $14,500 from SVC and comes with everything needed.

Ebay listing doesn't have IWE delete also

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

BlueOvalF22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like Galpin and "missing shocks only". So I'm pretty sure they have an IWE just not pictured.

One for some to watch and see if it drops.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I don't know if that's a good deal. Correct me if I'm wrong, but $7,400 + an additional $7,200 for the fox shocks is $14,600 before shipping and tax..
Full mid travel kit is $14,500 from SVC and comes with everything needed.

Ebay listing doesn't have IWE delete also

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Unless you're going with something non-standard, I think you're a little tall on the shock prices.

Looks like the King spec for the package is between $5K and $6K. ( depending on which options you go with.) The fox package is probably slightly more, but maybe not.

Might be worth calling svc and/or galpin to zero in on the pricing. Seems to me that you might save $1-$2K.

elMechanic

Reaction score
does the SVC mid-travel kit allow for OEM shocks?
let's say If I am considering buying the mid-travel for now, and upgrade the shocks sometime later on the road?

elMechanic

Reaction score
no.

the mounts are different. you have to use kit specific shocks.
oh really! damn didn't know that.
well seems like if SVC mid travel kit is going to my gen 1. it gonna be costly haha.
so no way to get few parts seperately!