SVC Bypass Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't remember the owners name but his truck was at SVC when my buddy and I were talking shop with Jeff and his crew. SVC was putting the final touches on it. It was a black raptor with 37in BFG mud terrains sporting the SVC upper and lower CAs, polished 3.5 fox shocks in the rear. Super nice guy, he is from Washington state I believe.

Right, his name is Mike. He is really nice. He and his truck were running really well.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pricing looks quite attractive, even with Fox 3.0 shocks, compared to just upgrading to standard mount rear 3.0's without increased travel.

The increased 5" of travel comes from droop? What springs are ideal with this arrangement? Deavers 2+ or 3+? Or something more custom?

Travel numbers depend on shock length and bump kit. 18" vs 16", Bump kit that allows more bump travel, or one that only allows stock only is another factor.

Remember, I said this was only phase one of the package. Early next week you guys will see phase two:mwah1:

We have been working with Deaver on spring setup. By the end of next week, everyone will have the complete picture for the whole enchilada.

Also,

Mike was the gentleman in Mexico on the Raptor Expedition Run, The truck is back at the shop now in perfect working order.

Jarrett

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have been working with Deaver on spring setup. By the end of next week, everyone will have the complete picture for the whole enchilada.

Jarrett

Mmmm, enchilada.

Ok, looking forward to the whole assembly picture coming next week!

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw Mike's setup in person this weekend on the El Bandito 500. Very slick setup and it definitely performed well. I stopped to get footage of a lot of the trucks and Mike was always running the truck hard. Especially compared to others. Truck definitely appeared to be well planted and more capable of handling the terrain of the rougher sections I was posted up at.

Honestly I'm surprised he didn't break something. Most guys who run that hard do haha. And as SVC mentioned, our runs seem to find the weaknesses in most setups pretty quickly so I'd say the SVC setup is pretty stout as we had some very rough sections which included the famous San Felipe whoops.

I'd post some footage but all the video was given to our guy who's doing the video.