SVC Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ken seems pretty happy with em :cool:

Yea, because he paid for them.
HAHAHAHA
Anyone will love anything for free. And post how awesome it is all over the internet......
it’s amazing how much they get away with charging and a month wait. I thought Jeep manufacturers were bad, raptor takes it to a whole nother level

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, because he paid for them.
HAHAHAHA
Anyone will love anything for free. And post how awesome it is all over the internet......
it’s amazing how much they get away with charging and a month wait. I thought Jeep manufacturers were bad, raptor takes it to a whole nother level
#Raptortax
And a month isn't bad I don't think, considering they are built to order however you want it, then powder coated, really well packed and packaged. I'm sure there are cheaper ones out there sitting on a shelf, but it's gonna be a cheaper product...

Anthony k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#Raptortax
And a month isn't bad I don't think, considering they are built to order however you want it, then powder coated, really well packed and packaged. I'm sure there are cheaper ones out there sitting on a shelf, but it's gonna be a cheaper product...

But this is literally only the case for raptor parts and some Jeep parts.

I’ll use an example I’m extremely familiar with.

I’ll use Team Z Motorsports. Chassis suspension Gods.

Chassis components for
79-2019 mustangs
G body’s
F body’s
And more

All those listed.
Upper control arms, lowers, K members for all with any motor you want mounts, wheelie bars, chute mounts, steering columns, seat mounts, tightest fitting pre-notched, hold and weld cage kits..... for all those cars listed. Tubular inner bumpers, A arms and MORE

ALL
ALL
ALL
ready to ship, right now. You receive in 3 days, Powdercoated.
79-93 use a different style k member than 94-95 and different still 96-04 and 05-09 is different than 10-14 and 15-19 is different still. That’s just the mustang.

Throw in the custom built race cars and simple cage installs.
They can build a 25.5 RACE CAR CHASSIS in the time it takes a “raptor-jeep” company to
Build
One
Bumper.

And as an example, Team Z welds SAVE LIVES. So we can assume the “quality” of the bends and welds are on par with raptor bumper builders.

Just making the point. It’s NOT earth shattering to build a bumper in a week and ship it.

One of these PREMIER level chassis suspension shops are going to take notice to the money being spent on bumpers and well. Make a lot of money. Destroy the myth of 4 weeks to build BS.

Team Z has a lazer, a water jet or 2 or 3 and Powdercoat in house.