SVC bump stop can problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverScrew_

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just installed the svc bump stop kit with king bump stops however I’m not able to insert the bump stops into the cans. The Allen bolt does not align properly with the hole which stops the bumps from being inserted all the way and screwed down. Did anyone have this problem?
Thanks

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you get the adjustable bump stop kit for a Gen 1 or… I was trying to look at the install instructions online for you, :)

OP
OP
SilverScrew_

SilverScrew_

Reaction score
This is taken off svc website. But as shown, the Allen bolt is flush to the top. I was just wondering if it just took some force to get in. Videos I’ve seen online of inserting the bump stop into the can; it goes in smoothly46155CD6-D18D-430B-B02F-71549F9E7015.jpeg

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There are times the King can be tight compared to the Fox. Easiest thing to Do if this happens is to slightly drill/dremal open if possible. Again not ideal but seems every so often it happens with the King bumps. Please email Me with any concerns or questions and I am happy to assist [email protected]