GEN 2 SVC Bolt on front bumper vs ADD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gsxraptor

Reaction score
I have the ADD front and rear and they both fit great. Biggest headache I had was adding lights after the fact. The skid plate is a pain to take off and I couldn't find a way to do lights without either taking off the bumper or the skid plate.
Can you post a pic of the rear bumper? Don't see to many of them compared to the front bumpers

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Its an awesome looking bumper for sure!

Are you running any lights between the bars?
Yes there are two pods mounted between the bars. The location of the mounts is perfect for small pods and lights up behind you really well.

18RaptorOW

Reaction score
Ive been going back and forth between these two front bumpers as well since I have the Whipple Stage 1 kit installed.

I was wondering if the anyone knew the build quality or QC process with SVC compared to ADD? Im going to pull the trigger on one and I honestly might go with the SVC since there are less out there and I can pick up locally, living in Southern California.

Any insight would be appreciated!