SVC Baja V3 Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derek50

Reaction score
Do you lose any towing capacity after installing this bumper? Sorry to revive an old thread but after reading all 16 pages I didn't see the answer.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you lose any towing capacity after installing this bumper? Sorry to revive an old thread but after reading all 16 pages I didn't see the answer.
svc doesn’t post or say what it’s rated at but looking at it compared to stock I would say it’s quite a bit less. However I have towed my track car and didn’t have any issues but I would say that’s the limit

Derek50

Reaction score
svc doesn’t post or say what it’s rated at but looking at it compared to stock I would say it’s quite a bit less. However I have towed my track car and didn’t have any issues but I would say that’s the limit
That's what I needed to know, thanks! I doubt I'll tow anything more then a camping trailer. I have friends with Super Duty's if the need arises to tow something bigger.

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this bumper, and it is a quality and very stout piece of kit.

I understand why SVC doesn't rate for towing. It's a liability deal rather than a quality issue or a lack of robustness issue.

When I took the factory bumper and hitch off, I was surprised at how flimsy the whole hitch assembly seemed.