SVC Baja V3 Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible to wield small place holder rings for the sensors below the top step tube on the v3?

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah looks funky though. Sensors were the reason I didn't pull the trigger on this bumper originally but all I really need is the camera anyways. The sensors are more annoying than useful anymore.

This guy had tabs welded onto his

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/scc-v3-rear-bumper-41799/

That is true, thinking about what you said, one doesn't really need the sensors with the camera and the "guide box", especially how the sensors beep a bit prematurely imo. Might just get the V3 then.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my V3 bumper 3-4 months ago. It is by far the best looking and best quality rear bumper out there! I was also slightly concerned about loosing the backup sensors. I had never had a truck with them before and I started to really rely on and like them on the stock bumper. After a few months of hesitancy, I said screw it and did it. Wish I would have done it sooner! I haven't missed to sensors once! Honestly! I thought I would, but I actually am just happy to get rid of the annoying beeps all the time. As others have said, your camera is the main thing to rely on anyway. Trust me, you won't miss the beeps!

Really really cleans up the look of the rear end too! Gives the truck a stance in the rear and sets it apart from stock even from a glance. I highly recommend it and other raptor owners who have seen it in person agree. if your on the fence, do it, you won't regret it!

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got my V3 bumper 3-4 months ago. It is by far the best looking and best quality rear bumper out there! I was also slightly concerned about loosing the backup sensors. I had never had a truck with them before and I started to really rely on and like them on the stock bumper. After a few months of hesitancy, I said screw it and did it. Wish I would have done it sooner! I haven't missed to sensors once! Honestly! I thought I would, but I actually am just happy to get rid of the annoying beeps all the time. As others have said, your camera is the main thing to rely on anyway. Trust me, you won't miss the beeps!

Really really cleans up the look of the rear end too! Gives the truck a stance in the rear and sets it apart from stock even from a glance. I highly recommend it and other raptor owners who have seen it in person agree. if your on the fence, do it, you won't regret it!

Agreed you big teddy bear! Camera is all you need and your music won't get turned down on you backing up lol!

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slight O/T but rather than making a new thread. So I want to go with the V3 rear bumper, however I also like the Smurf bumper... but, would it be possible to add the thinner diagonal tubes that run front the edge of the bumper to the bolt on area to match the V3 rear? If I ordered a smurf bumper and a V3 rear?

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old pic from last summer but just saying. The look of this bumper is unreal and I've recently used it (along w/ an appropriate hitch & d-ring) while digging in all fours in 4low to get a Tahoe out of nasty situation w/ no I'll affects whatsoever.
Even snapped a 12k lb smittybuilt (not the highest of quality but not absolute crap) tow strap in the process.

If there's any doubt about SVC's quality; remove it and give Jeff a call.

View attachment 73552

Sent by iPhone via Tapatalk

What are you running for your license plate light?