Suspension sagging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t dismiss the Raptor as non work truck. It IS!!! I use my 2020 for work, and I’m a contractor. Throw tools in it, haul a 6’x12’ trailer around with tools with no problem. Plenty of power and added bonus, when client sees me pull up in a Raptor they think “must be successful, I’ll hire him”. Well who knows but it doesn’t hurt using it for work.
Not all clients think that way. Whenever I see a contractor pull up in a Raptor or Lifted truck I tend to think "they are charging too much and I'm probably going to be funding their next toy"

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Not all clients think that way. Whenever I see a contractor pull up in a Raptor or Lifted truck I tend to think "they are charging too much and I'm probably going to be funding their next toy"
Yep. I'd say there is a happy medium. Personally, I like to see the contractor pull up in a clean and organized xlt type vehicle. Emphasis on clean and organized for whatever they are driving.

charlesp461

Reaction score
I think the reality is the majority of clients just see "oh a truck", a huge percent of people out there don't know the difference between a ranger and a super duty. I think the clean, organized and well branded part is very important though.

TXSTEEL

Reaction score
Following as I am very interested in getting a Raptor as my next truck with most of the usage will to work, traveling, some of roading, but also once or twice a month hitting the lake with a 6500 lbs. boat and trailer as well as 2 or 3 times family trips with the boat. I'm curious of how the air lift 1000 air bags for coil springs would work.