Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

GEN 1 Survey for our Raptors

Discussion in 'Ford SVT Raptor General Discussions [GEN 1]' started by RDFTS, May 24, 2019.

1. RDFTS

RDFTS aka Rick Supporting Member

Wondering if anyone else got this email on a survey for Raptor owners who off-road? I recall a thread here several years ago about us talking about it if it was legit. Last time it ended up being legit and I recall getting $50. I ignore the first email last month for the $100 Amazon card but now its up to $200. And they want 10 pictures. Thought this was only for GEN2’s but my survey link shows they know I own a 14’.

So anyone else get this and do it and get $100-$200 in 5 days?

Screenshots of the email and instructions for pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. f150jack

f150jack Full Access Member

not sure if related but looks like it. @WhatExit? just posted same thing in gen 2 section if any of that helps all yall out

3. Sunder

Sunder Member

As an IT person always looking at ways cyber criminals want to scam you... this is so specific and well articulated- that I don’t think this is a scam.
    One other angle I thought when I first read it , is that the person could use your pictures and descriptions to create a false ad to scam someone else... But you are taking pics of specific weld spots on the frame that they want to see if they are cracking or if you have reinforced it in some other way.

That’s my 2 cents anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. RDFTS

RDFTS aka Rick Supporting Member

Well I did the survey and got paid the Amazon $200 gift card the following day. Redeemed it and code was good.

[​IMG]