Support needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@FiveOsvt Subscribed tp the YouTube as well! Good luck with the new venture. If you need a hand with anything, or want to go hit a trail or two let me know, we are not that far from each other.
Greatly appreciate it, hoping to find a few local places, so far Francis Marion National Forest is on my list!

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the shout-out, appreciate it!
Gonna be a YouTube influencer for auto parts huh? Well let me know if you need some parts, LOL!
Good luck buddy, I've heard that there is definitely some money in that line of work

Thanks for the shout-out, appreciate it!
Gonna be a YouTube influencer for auto parts huh? Well let me know if you need some parts, LOL!
Good luck buddy, I've heard that there is definitely some money in that line of work.
Thats the plan, partner with companies (already have a few partnerships), bring reviews and installs and hopefully expand my sponsors/partnerships to continue bringing more reviews. So far looking at putting out F150 and 4runner content and building from there....the goal is to put a raptor back in the lineup!

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a channel I've let languish for a bit with about 60K subs on it. I can tell you this, it takes a while to make big gains (although my industry is WAY smaller than auto parts) so your mileage may very (pun slightly intended). You'll likely get some opportunities quickly if you keep at it. Just be sure to not sell yourself short with any dealings you make!

I did a video a week for about 2-3 years and I made a lot of inroads into my industry with my channel, and got a few gigs and engagements out of it. I'd probably finally hit the 100K if I could find the time to get back to it. But I have two kids, and once they got a little older than yours, it became a lot harder to find the time for my extra-curriculars. My main business also picked up so that also might not be a factor for you if you're doing this full time. Either way, strike while the iron is hot!

Good luck to you! I subbed on an alt.

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a channel I've let languish for a bit with about 60K subs on it. I can tell you this, it takes a while to make big gains (although my industry is WAY smaller than auto parts) so your mileage may very (pun slightly intended). You'll likely get some opportunities quickly if you keep at it. Just be sure to not sell yourself short with any dealings you make!

I did a video a week for about 2-3 years and I made a lot of inroads into my industry with my channel, and got a few gigs and engagements out of it. I'd probably finally hit the 100K if I could find the time to get back to it. But I have two kids, and once they got a little older than yours, it became a lot harder to find the time for my extra-curriculars. My main business also picked up so that also might not be a factor for you if you're doing this full time. Either way, strike while the iron is hot!

Good luck to you! I subbed on an alt.
I greatly appreciate that. 60k subs is a great accomplishment if you ask me. It‘s hard to keep that drive and focus when real life and responsibility is looking you in the face. I am definitely aware that the market is saturated with everyone wanting to start a channel for just about everything these days.

I have always loved modding and have done so with every vehicle I have ever owned, so I figure why not document the process, help a few people along the way, and if it turns into something I can eventually make a living off of, well even better. I know it will be a slow process but I am determined. I currently work in a profession that all too often robs me of time with my family, that alone is motivation.

like you, doing this full time is not an option (for now), but maybe one day it will be, who knows?. But I will be thankful regardless of all support and criticism along the way.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I greatly appreciate that. 60k subs is a great accomplishment if you ask me. It‘s hard to keep that drive and focus when real life and responsibility is looking you in the face. I am definitely aware that the market is saturated with everyone wanting to start a channel for just about everything these days.

I have always loved modding and have done so with every vehicle I have ever owned, so I figure why not document the process, help a few people along the way, and if it turns into something I can eventually make a living off of, well even better. I know it will be a slow process but I am determined. I currently work in a profession that all too often robs me of time with my family, that alone is motivation.

like you, doing this full time is not an option (for now), but maybe one day it will be, who knows?. But I will be thankful regardless of all support and criticism along the way.

Its definitely time consuming and hard work. So im all for subbing to help fellow frf guys… So not to brag but i have 5 subs!!:)LOL Im just sharing dumb little videos. i may get my go pro set up and video some of my road trips to the mountains and coast. Keep up the great work guys.