Supercharger install questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vegasfergie

Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm planning on getting the Edelbrock supercharger and had some questions about installing it. I hope some of you out there have some experience with blowers.

The kit looks pretty straight forward, but there's some things I've not messed with before. First, the injectors. Is it hard to pull the fuel rails and injectors? Do you need a special tool? The oil filter relocation kit. Are those hard to install? I'm also going to add a boost gauge and oil pressure gauge. I'm hoping there's a tap point on the oil filter mount. And I'm sure I'll have to drill and tap a spot on the intake for the boost gauge. I may get lucky and maybe Edelbrock will have thought of that and put a tap on already for one.

It's going to be awhile till I've saved up enough pennies to get it, but I'm just trying to get some info together before hand and hope some of you have some advice. Thanks. :thumbsup: