Super Duty Tremor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just watched the TFL youtube walkaround video

with Carli suspension offering some really awesome upgrades I'm curious who out there is considering trading in their Raptor for one?

I'm not sure if I will trade my Gen 1 in, but definitely interested in getting one.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL And TFL (guessing all other media outlets as well) still can't drive the truck until Jan 21st.

Does anyone know why Ford has set this specific date - I would normally say that it would coincide with the preview/press/public viewing timeframe during NAIAS but that auto show has been pushed back to June from here on out. Never a winter auto show in Detroit ever again !

I don't see too many Raptor owners trading their trucks in for one of these Tremors, there might be a handful of guys that go that route. It is nice that the Tremor has an engine option though so guys that tow a lot/use them as work/construction rigs will get a lot of use out of them.

I want to get some seat time behind a 7.3 gas when they're released, add some type of forced induction, buy a wrecked Gen2 and do a swap one day - that is my goal. :)

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would make a damn good overlanding and tow vehicle. But no I wouldnt trade in my 19 Raptor for one. I dont tow even with my Raptor so if I bought a full size truck it would be to tow or be tow capable.