Super Charger Maint.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I used to have a sea doo jet ski that had a super charger. It said it had to have new bearings every 100 hours I believe. Something like that.
Anyways....is there a similar maintenance schedule or one at all for the super charger on a raptor r?

Thanks in advance

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the experience of the svtp forums and my own, i havent heard of anything like that needed for any factory ford supercharger, dunno if these guys are any different though.
My kenne bell i just change the oil every 10k, have nearly 90k miles on it. Had 110k on the factory eaton, not an issue either.
Maybe its a seawater reason?

OP
OP
TBONE21

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the experience of the svtp forums and my own, i havent heard of anything like that needed for any factory ford supercharger, dunno if these guys are any different though.
My kenne bell i just change the oil every 10k, have nearly 90k miles on it. Had 110k on the factory eaton, not an issue either.
Maybe its a seawater reason?
That sounds good. I just had no idea.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I think the Eaton on my Harley F150 said to change it at 90k miles. I changed it every 15k miles, every 3rd oil change.