Suntek Ultra PPF - 30 In. Bulk Hood and 48 In. Lower Front Door Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my left over Suntek Ultra Glossy Film at a big discount for anyone experienced enough to install a 30 in. hood in bulk (difficult install) + Patterned Cut Front Lower Door Panels (easy install).

Reason Selling: I was going to install a 30 in hood and bought this film, but got a good deal on full hood, doors and fenders so I have this Suntek Ultra Glossy Film left over.

1. Suntek Ultra Glossy PPF 30 IN. x 7FT Hood - Bikini Cut Top (30 In. Outside, 27.5 In. Center) - Bulk Paint Protection Film - Covers a few inches past beginning of hood vent. (Bikini cut) to follow the lines of the truck. See Photos. $105 + Shipping - Xpel ranks this install difficulty 4 - 5 being the hardest. Trimming outside around hood and inside around hood vent required to wrap edges. Close to 1/2 hood protection.

2. Suntek Ultra Glossy PPF Front Lower Driver and Passenger Door Panels (Pattern Cut) - Easy to install - Align 1/8 in. to front door and wrap the rear door. No cutting required except after you wrap the back edge of door. Each side is 48.5 in x 13.5 in. and covers entire lower door below the seam. See Photo.
Includes Front ONLY Driver and Passenger Lower Door Panels - $105 + Shipping

No Refunds due to the difficulty of PPF Installation. Install at your own risk.

________________________________________________________________________________

20191120-082026.jpg

20191120-082054.jpg

20191120-091141.jpg

20191120-091434.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

More Photos Here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13CSlnICqQUlpL387FcJfrrB3mQMNL4j-

Here's a link to a 3 Part Raptor PPF Installation video by Todd at Interwest.

Last edited: