Sunroof Exploded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya know, I raised two boys on my own and they would never do shit like that, because they would be scared of what would happen to them when I found out and I never had to lay a hand on them. That kid needs an exorcist. Sorry but that's just BS, family or not, I would be livid.

Some kids are like that and others can be beaten every time they misbehave and it won't even slow them down. Thankfully, few are in that latter class.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some kids are like that and others can be beaten every time they misbehave and it won't even slow them down. Thankfully, few are in that latter class.
Unless the child has a mental illness, it's always the parents upbringing 100%, my belief anyway.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beating them makes it worse. Same with any living thing. Dogs, kids, cats, hamsters. Behavioral training is demonstrated. You hit a kid, they hit others. Show them something else when you’re angry they do something else when they’re angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.