Sunroof Exploded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Days of our Lives ain't got nothing compared to this thread. That was 16 pages of goodness. It's got mystery, turmoil, contradiction, betrayal and plenty of anger. I'm watching this to the finish as I'm pretty sure the Tech was having sex with the SA, but it will actually be the GMs baby.

:popcorn:
I literally spit my coffee out as I read this.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On a semi-related note, about 12 years ago I came home from work to find my outdoor table glass shattered in exactly the same way as my pano roof. Nothing hit it, fence and screened enclosure were locked all day, and it just shattered on its own. Sometimes glass is simply defective. Ford doesn't want to admit this.

I'm going to try to post a short video of my glass table on my patio shattering also. It was caught on my Nest Camera.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here ya go. Proof. My patio table glass top exploded. My devilish 5 year old nephew. Turn up the volume.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: This is why I don't have kids!!!!!
I have 3 but they are well behaved as compared to many. But mine are 29, 31, and 34.

if you listen carefully to that video, you will hear him as he runs away say daddy daddy the pumpkin broke the table. So when we came out, we thought he picked up his pumpkin, which we had him and his five siblings over to carve, as we do every year, and then it slipped out of his hand. We quickly got all away including the dogs so no one could get cut and we proceeded to clean it up. It wasn’t until the next morning that I remembered I had the camera and saw what actually happened. I emailed the video to my niece, his mother. I was hesitant to do so, because I didn’t want them to think we have the camera to spy on anyone. She actually thanked me up-and-down and was thrilled that we had it on video. She called him into her room and gave him one chance to come clean. He stuck to his lie. She lit up his ass. Now I’m not condoning hitting kids, but I do believe in spare the rod, spoil the child.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here ya go. Proof. My patio table glass top exploded. My devilish 5 year old nephew. Turn up the volume.

Ya know, I raised two boys on my own and they would never do shit like that, because they would be scared of what would happen to them when I found out and I never had to lay a hand on them. That kid needs an exorcist. Sorry but that's just BS, family or not, I would be livid.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya know, I raised two boys on my own and they would never do shit like that, because they would be scared of what would happen to them when I found out and I never had to lay a hand on them. That kid needs an exorcist. Sorry but that's just BS, family or not, I would be livid.
Agreed. My son is 5 and never had a spanking and wouldn’t dare do something like that or lie about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.