Suggestions on exhaust!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brockk42

Reaction score
Bought this truck a few days ago, its 2013 roush raptor I’m not 100% on the exhaust but it has long tubes into a electronic dump system with roush exhaust out the back, And it’s seriously loud. I’m looking to make it quieter! My thoughts are the cheapest solution would be to find a stock muffler and have it put on instead of the roush. Any suggestions or videos of what others have with long tubes would be fantastic! Thanks!

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought this truck a few days ago, its 2013 roush raptor I’m not 100% on the exhaust but it has long tubes into a electronic dump system with roush exhaust out the back, And it’s seriously loud. I’m looking to make it quieter! My thoughts are the cheapest solution would be to find a stock muffler and have it put on instead of the roush. Any suggestions or videos of what others have with long tubes would be fantastic! Thanks!
You can come get my factory exhaust off my hands so I can free up some space, of go with the Volant setup, it wont break the bank. It uses the same "no drone" technology found in its big brother brand(corsa). It sounds awesome on startup and WOT, and you forget you even have an exhaust when at crusing speeds.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score

A supercharged V8 raptor is “too loud”?

maybe buy a Prius instead?