Student wondering why do you want or did you Buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both Gaaaaaaaaaaaaay and weird!

And the OP has never asked any follow up questions. Spam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
realized I didnt answer your 2nd q...I think the Brand just kind of kickass. I respect it, its got the muscle to put me in charge of the road and I would wear a jacket or sumthing with it...like a Harley Davidson type deal......
What’s a Joey Jo Go?

Gotta admit, that is one strange answer. And from a new person? Are you a real person?

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTF kind of thread is this? One person joins and asks very odd questions for her first post, 10 minutes later, another person with identical avatar also joins and first post is to answer her question and tell us he wants to buy a Raptor jacket. Am I the only one that sees major weird ******** here? :confused:
This is spam for sure. Just clicked on both names and says last activity is 12/31/69. WTF?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WTF kind of thread is this? One person joins and asks very odd questions for her first post, 10 minutes later, another person with identical avatar also joins and first post is to answer her question and tell us he wants to buy a Raptor jacket. Am I the only one that sees major weird ******** here? :confused:

I know, I know. But I've been trying to not look at the news. I finally did so this morning, now I'll not look again for 12 hours. I'm going hiking. For those in search of a worker's paradise, Colorado enthusiastically ticked all the boxes. Literally. At least we're so backwards here that the full effects will take years to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.