Student wondering why do you want or did you Buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia OBrien

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a student doing some research for the Raptor for a class. I am not well versed in pickup trucks or even cars in general, and was wondering if you could explain to me why you like the Raptor? Why do you wish to buy it in the future or why did you buy it? How does it appeal to you over competitors?

What do you like about the Raptor brand? Are there any values you think it embodies that you resonate with? Have you bought any merchandise from the Raptor brand? Is there any product spin off that you wish the Raptor brand would come out with?

Thank you so much for your responses! :D

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am a student doing some research for the Raptor for a class. I am not well versed in pickup trucks or even cars in general...

So why are you researching something you know little about? Was that the point? Were you assigned the Raptor specifically? Raptor isn't a brand, BTW, it isn't even a model, it's a trim level. Brand is Ford. Model is F-150. If you don't know anything about cars, let alone pickup trucks, any answers we give you will be incomprehensible. Just put down it's frickin' bitchin' and call it a day.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first Generation is something of an iconoclast. It is the last SVT (special vehicle teams) vehicle Ford produced.

It also completed the iconic Baja 1000 race in only a slightly modified version of the commercially available product, a race where just crossing the finish line is considered impressive.

They are also not very commonly seen on the road. It is something special to own either Generation.

This will give you a great understanding of why the Raptor is special:

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
realized I didnt answer your 2nd q...I think the Brand just kind of kickass. I respect it, its got the muscle to put me in charge of the road and I would wear a jacket or sumthing with it...like a Harley Davidson type deal......

Wow

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I am a student doing some research for the Raptor for a class

Transcripts. Or you’re really a jealous prius owner.

I am not well versed in pickup trucks or even cars in general

You will fit right in here. ;) See @911 Crazy

was wondering if you could explain to me why you like the Raptor?

If I have to explain it to you, then you wouldn’t get it. :eek:
The Raptor is the epitome of what a truck can be configured to do or be capable of, it’s perfectly at home in deep soft sand, pea soup mud, Alaska like snow, Death Valley heat, mall crawling or commuting.

Why do you wish to buy it in the future or why did you buy it? How does it appeal to you over competitors?

It’s tough, handles anything I throw at her and never complains. She also never asks for or takes the TV remote.

What do you like about the Raptor brand?

It would be easier to list what I don’t like about it.

Are there any values you think it embodies that you resonate with?

Yes. It is the polar opposite of the prius.

Have you bought any merchandise from the Raptor brand? Is there any product spin off that you wish the Raptor brand would come out with?

No, Ford has placed plenty of reminders that the truck is a Raptor. No again. The Raptor should remain exclusive to the F150.

Status
Not open for further replies.