Stuck "in production" mafia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
FP and dealer confirm the truck was "produced" on 8-19. There have been no updates since 8-20. The tracker still shows "in production". Dealer says it does not show any holds for parts. I don't have anything (bed liner, sunroof, bed cover) that would slow it down. FP advised today that I have the Dealer contact the zone rep to have them look into it as it's strange for it not to be released for shipping by now. Who's with me?

TxNessie84

Reaction score
Almost identical story here. Blend date of 8/19, verified produced on 8/21 via Ford Performance chat. Just talked to them again today and still not released from the plant But they had no other information and neither does my dealer. No liner, no bed cover either. Retail order so should have shipped once they all started getting shipped out I would have thought.

CFF51849-5520-4E3F-AE45-79E4C14FF6DD.jpeg

OP
OP
M

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
There is no eta to dealer?
the ETA is Sept 27. The strange thing is, my buddy had one built the same day. It's the same exact build except his is blue and mine is Leadfoot. He is shipped as of 9-3 and he has 9-27 as ETA also. Same dealer. Houston TX.

Last edited:

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right there with you, also the Houston area. I know of another truck ordered from the same dealership that is exactly the same as well.Truck.jpg

310Raptor

Reaction score
Same. Had 9/2 blend, went into production end of August no updates. Called FP and they said it was unusual for a truck to be in production more than 7 days with no update. He also mentioned most updates come later in the week on tracker.

Chiefgiant

Reaction score
I‘m in the same spot as well. Blend of 9/3, has a status of in production since end of August. No update or any info from FP.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I should also mention FP said mine is complete and looks like getting spray in bed liner. It entered that on the 26th. Dealer said same thing. I’ve read other guys posts on FB and they were in same situation and then just showed up with no update to Fords tracking and pals app.