Stuck "in production" mafia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah this is frustrating, mine has been "in production" for almost a month but no date...blend date is 9/5 but no updates for weeks. FP nor the dealer have any updates.
My 2nd truck which was ordered in July doesn't even have a VIN.

AustinRaptor512

Reaction score
Mine went “into production” 8/9 with a blend date of 8/16. It just recently showed up as built on 9/10 and shipped yesterday. Keep the faith fellas!

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dallas 37 AMB Truck w spray in - Blend of 9-4 . Says in production, but I don't even have a date populated under my 'in production' area.

mpd510

Reaction score
I should also mention FP said mine is complete and looks like getting spray in bed liner. It entered that on the 26th. Dealer said same thing. I’ve read other guys posts on FB and they were in same situation and then just showed up with no update to Fords tracking and pals app.

Mine went into production 8/24 with blend date of 8/31 and it just shipped yesterday!
you sir are denied entry into the group..You and your Fancy shipped truck!!!

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dallas 37 AMB Truck w spray in - Blend of 9-4 . Says in production, but I don't even have a date populated under my 'in production' area.

you sir are denied entry into the group..You and your Fancy shipped truck!!!
Lots of Dallas folks here waiting...i'm in Dallas and waiting on 2 trucks. Only 1 has a vin so not feeling so great i'll see the other one.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, Blend date on window sticker shows 9.3, doesn't even show a date in "in production" area... waiting. :banghead: