Stubby doesn't fit. Sending it back.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered mine through amazon. Didn't have any issues either. I will admit to the reception issues, only for HD radio though. I ended up just turning HD off. Big difference in sound quality depending on the station but I use my phone 90% of the time anyway.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
anyone have any issues taking the oem one off?
i heard a few horror stories

Haha my buddies xlt 5.0 was a bitch

It kept hitting the garage door at his house.

That thing messed up so bad when we tried to take it off he had to take it to the d'ship

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I first read the title I got so happy because I thought this was a support thread for little **** people like myself. Why else would I be driving a bad ass Raptor, according to 3/4 of the losers who drive Hondas on my softball team. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought my stubby way back when....you know way back there....and I can honestly say that my reception sucks. I like the look but the static I get is horrible. I dont use the radio much so I just deal with it.

Had no problems with install though.

OP
OP
Slacker

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have provided an update but forgot about the post. Craven did send me a different stubby but not until I requested an RMA through their website. Don't post here thinking a vendor will respond to an issue... Don't rely on email or a phone call either.