Stubby Antenna or no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hold on one cotton pickin' minute. As you may recall, I totally stole your cool idea and have the exact same stub and skull. And I love it. But that had to have been taken when you first mounted the goat -- err, I mean the skull. Mine looks like it's been through a sandstorm, nicely beaten up and weathered.
:happy175: That's from about 6 months ago. I had the guys ceramic coat it when they did my truck. I only have 17,000 miles and it sleeps in the garage!

Last edited:

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
heard about a guy who slipped off a ladder while cleaning windshield and took that bullet antenna in between some ribs..

i went with the autozone billet one that does not stick up higher than my XL80s.

RaptorGhost

Reaction score
It all depends on if you listen to FM/AM radio and if you live in a good radio reception area.

I personally have the ”.50 cal“ antenna but that’s because I listen to Spotify or Apple Music. The range on the stubby or the “.50 cal” one isn’t as good as the stock one.

shofn006

Reaction score
Builtright Industries has a really nice stubby antenna. I don’t listen to AM/FM so it’s an easy switch

Willie DEE

Reaction score

RollTigers

Reaction score
Had to replace my antenna to fit it in the garage. I ordered my 30.cal antenna on Amazon. It picks up FM stations well enough but I listen to Pandora, Apple Music and Amazon Music solely

Attachments

• IMG_7555.jpeg
    IMG_7555.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 8