STRIKER front bumper BASE model pics starting @ 850$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here are some more pictures of the STRIKER front bolt on bumper, remember this will allow you to make personalized changes to the bumper if you have the desire. We can also make any changes you want to the bumper.

do you want the light on the top tube?
do you want a 1 piece skid plate?
do you want side panels?
do you want multiple lights?
do you want a winch?

these are all very doable changes with this design that we have come up with, our goal was to create a budget bumper system for those of you that can't justify the starting point of 1500$ or you wifey won't you. lol I only know from experience lol.

raw_raptor_striker_bumper.png

raw_striker_bumper.png

striker_bumper_raw.png

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Powder coated black, black skid plate, and be able to hang my Rigid fogs off of it

And are the frame horns still attached?

If so please PM me a price for this

OP
OP
lexmotorsports goodguy

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
what type of metal? and what kind of finishes are available?

1 3/4 120. wall mild steel, mig welded, **option of upgrade to chromoly, and tig welded**
powdercoating, or bed liner if preferred [for additional cost]

That looks good! Are doing rear bumpers as well?

yes a rear bumper to match is in the very near future, actually waiting for our customer to get back in town for a few days so we can get his truck again.

the rears will have the same concept of a base model with optional additions.

we will set the bumpers up for whatever brand light you prefer to use. We also have multiple brands of lighting to offer you as well.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Good looking bumper with a decent price tag!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

that's what we are going for, we really wanted to create a option for the guys like us who don't just have bottomless pockets,
but we like those guys to :laughing1:

we all work very hard for our money, and feel we have come up with a concept that will help you express your individuality a little more with a realistic price tag on it.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Powder coated black, black skid plate, and be able to hang my Rigid fogs off of it

And are the frame horns still attached?

If so please PM me a price for this

yes frame still in tact, simple unbolt and bolt, and mounts to all of the factory holes, it can be put back to stock with NO issues.

any brand lights can be mounted

pm will be sent soon