Streetspeed717 buys Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KeithV

Reaction score
Some of you may follow streetspeed717. He does a lot with Corvettes, but also numerous other cars and trucks. He's given away about 8 cars so far. He just bought a 2020 Raptor and takes it off-roading and jumps it (pretty haphazardly). But he LOVES it and gives it a lot of kudos. I think he will also be giving it away eventually.
Anyway, enjoy...

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had to skim through the video to find the jump video because I couldn't stand listening to him anymore.

14:53 is where it happens for the people like me.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
The idiocy continues:

Can't imagine the front of the frame isn't damaged from first jump and the rear isn't bent at the bumpstops from the second.

OP
OP
KeithV

KeithV

Reaction score
i had to skim through the video to find the jump video because I couldn't stand listening to him anymore.

14:53 is where it happens for the people like me.

I can see skipping the first few minutes, but at about 5:20 is where it starts all the off-roading and there's some pretty good stuff in there. He really gives a lot of compliments, which is nice to hear because he's not a Ford guy, but says several times how impressed he is with it. The jump at the end is really the worst part LOL