GEN 2 Streched timing chain!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So my truck was diagnosed with a streched timing chain at 105,000. I live in Denver but am currently working in San Diego. I decided to replace the whole engine. Sourced a 2019 engine and transmission with new miles on it (approximately under 100). Donor vehicle had engine removed for V8 supercharged replacement. Mechanic that i was referred to did the swap and I currently have about 20-25 codes throwing. He kept the 2019 harness on the engine instead of putting the 2017 engine harness on the 2019 engine. Im assuming the main harness plugs are wired differently. Wondering if any techs could aid me in this situation.

Kuan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my truck was diagnosed with a streched timing chain at 105,000. I live in Denver but am currently working in San Diego. I decided to replace the whole engine. Sourced a 2019 engine and transmission with new miles on it (approximately under 100). Donor vehicle had engine removed for V8 supercharged replacement. Mechanic that i was referred to did the swap and I currently have about 20-25 codes throwing. He kept the 2019 harness on the engine instead of putting the 2017 engine harness on the 2019 engine. Im assuming the main harness plugs are wired differently. Wondering if any techs could aid me in this situation.

Just pay for any replacement. Get it going, and dump it as fast as you can. The engine harness for the engine should be fine, but just dump it. Move on to something else.. like a gen1 that doesn't have these same problems over and over.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
He’s she’s back!
FIFY

she never left, btw. The kuan id was never banned, she just started using another one before the ban. As she’s proven for years it’s easier to troll from multiple accounts, so when we ban one of her accounts she just registers new ones and keeps trolling with the still active ones.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's the codes and how does it run?