Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Strange noise 2020 gen 2

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by Rjp4419, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Flash1034

Flash1034 Full Access Member

That sucks.

2. SVTFordRaptor

SVTFordRaptor Full Access Member

I would gladly pay to have such services available for my Raptor and I am sure a bunch of other Raptor owners would too.

3. BaseRaptor

BaseRaptor Full Access Member

My brother owned a Lexus SUV for 10-years and put 140,000 trouble free miles on the truck. They loved the service department experience so much that that traded it in on new 2019 Lexus in November. They didn’t even consider another brand.

4. K223

K223 Full Access Member

I personally am not a fan. But Lexus has a pretty damn good record with there service. And for many that’s worth a lot.

Wife recently had a Volvo XC90 T8. Great 3 row SUV and pretty damn fast and handled great. Volvo service, we thought was horrid!!! And this was a stupid 85k car. Needless to say we ended up not buying another even though she loved the car to the end.

5. Rjp4419

Rjp4419 Member

I did get the rear shock replaced. Giving it a few miles before I am convinced it’s fixed.

but yeah, I had to get the solenoid replaced first. They refused to just order the complete shock from the getgo.

The dealer I went through was horrible. And I called ford customer service and they were zero help. Pretty unhappy with ford personally.

Chad wiley likes this.
  6. GCATX

GCATX FRF Addict

Yeah, your brother is paying for the convenience of a lovely experience at the premium brand service dept. Probably upwards of $10k. At Ford, your lucky to get a cup of coffee and a ride to work. Even the purchasing experience at Ford is horrible (generally), compared to luxury brands. I'm okay with it.

Not bagging on your brother, it's all about priorities. Time is money, and all that. Some days, I just have more time.

FordTechOne likes this.
  7. K223

K223 Full Access Member

I have to say Lincoln is a different experience than base Ford. But your paying for it. Loaner’s no problem, pickup and delivery. So far give them the problems and no bickering to get them fixed.

FordTechOne likes this.
  8. Donmatteo

Donmatteo Full Access Member

Vista is pretty good. I avoid galpin at all costs

CigarPundit likes this.
  9. CigarPundit

CigarPundit Full Access Member

Thanks. You mean the one in Woodland Hills?

10. Donmatteo

Donmatteo Full Access Member

Yes. They’ve been great over the past few years. We bought a few cars from them including the raptors and Lincoln’s.